Monday, June 14, 2010
hmm
Okay. so. I've been growing my plants for 9 weeks. I was going to end the experiment last week but i extended it till today so that it's officially 9 weeks. Cause i started on the monday before term 2 started. Wow 9 weeks went by fast haha. Ok so. Time to talk abit about my experiment. I havent tabulated the information as of yet because its abit strange. Because i planted 10 seeds in each pot(mum told me to do that) and for some only 2 seedlings grew while in some only one grew, out of 10 seeds. And so for the pots that have two plants in them i didnt know which one to tabulate. But in recorded the info for all of them anyway. Strangely enough the tallest plant was the one wrapped with orange cellophane. I thought it'd be red because the internet said that red or blue wavelengths are absorbed by plants and those plants will grow the tallest. very weird. All the other plants in other pots also grew but they all ranged from 3-6 or so. Alot of the plants grew lopsided and were droopy, they were longish but droopy. That probably has something to do with the colour of the cellophane. I'm in the middle of writing my report so i'll put more info up when im done (: and pics too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment