Monday, May 10, 2010
T-T
Sorrryyyy. i said i'd put the pics up but i wasnt able to find the connector thing to plug my camera into the computer >< BUT i'll upload as soon as i find it! Okay. just to keep track of everything. I've been writing my observations in a little book so far but i'll share it with you on the blog now (; well. Two seedlings have grown, the pot with the orange cellophane, and the one with the red cellophane. The one wrapped with orange cellophane has grown 5cm last time i checked and the red one has grown 2.5 cm. The rest haven't grown at all D: I also happened to grow another one - without any colour wrappings on it, the same time i started growing my other 5. Im not sure whether i should include that plant as part of my experiment..i could use it to compare to the growth of the other ones..i dunno. Well, yeah. I planted that one without cellophane cause there were so many seeds left over and mum said to plant another one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment